Who was My Immortal written about?
What does 7 dots mean in Morse code?
The space between elements which form the same letter is equal to one dot. The space between two letters is equal to three dots. The space between two words is equal to seven dots.
Who was My Immortal written about?
According to Lee, it was "Ben [Moody]'s song." Moody said that the song talks about "a spirit staying with you after its death and haunting you until you actually wish that the spirit were gone because it won't leave you alone." He also stated in the booklet of Fallen that he dedicated the song to his grandfather, Bill ...
What is My Immortal Harry Potter?
My Immortal is a Harry Potter-based fan fiction serially published on FanFiction.net between 2006 and 2007.
Is My Immortal a troll?
She confirmed that My Immortal was a "troll fic" that she wrote when she was "15 going on 16". She stated that she began writing it with a friend identified as "Raven" on a school computer, saving the initial chapters to a flash drive.
What is Evanescence's biggest hit?
After recording independent albums, Evanescence released their first full-length album, Fallen, on Wind-up Records in 2003. On the strength of hit singles "Bring Me to Life" and "My Immortal", Fallen sold more than 17 million copies worldwide, and won the band two Grammy Awards out of six nominations.
Why are there two versions of My Immortal?
What is the difference between My Immortal and My Immortal (Band Version)? The band version is called that because of the complete band's performance of the bridge and the final chorus of the song. The album version is found on Origin and was later included on Fallen, featuring piano with backing strings.Jan 3, 2022
What does the Morse code in My Immortal mean?
It's actually a preset pattern on a keyboard synthesizer that we were using on that song. And if you sustain the note long enough, it trails off into this beeping that sounds a lot like Morse Code and we thought that it sounded really cool, so we left it. So it's there by accident, to be perfectly honest with you.
What is Evanescence most famous song?
1. Going Under (Fallen, 2003)Aug 21, 2020
What is the plot of My Immortal?
Plot summary. The protagonist of the story is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, a seventeen-year-old vampire who attends Hogwarts (located in England instead of the original books' Scotland) as a member of Slytherin House. Hogwarts is depicted as being divided between two cliques, the "goffs" and the preps.
Is the My Immortal fanfic a troll?
According to Christo, “My Immortal” was “troll fic,” meaning it was not written in earnest, but rather as a parody of bad fanfic, designed to rile people up.Sep 7, 2017
Did immortal split up?
Remaining IMMORTAL Members Blame Split On ABBATH's Personal Problems. "The conflict was not about anyone leaving the band, as Abbath claimed. It was all about his personal problems. He had cancelled rehearsals and ruined the band's progress for a very long time.
How old is My Immortal?
My Immortal was first published on Tara's FanFiction account on March 3, 2006, around two weeks after Raven first started posting her fic I'm Not Okay. Tara never wrote a synopsis of the fic.
How many chapters does My Immortal have?
Gerrd way is da bigst hotte in da world! fuk prepz n posra! Under the pen name Tara Gillesbie, My Immortal's author claimed to be a teen from Dubai. Her best friend, known only as Raven, served as her co-writer for the first 16 of My Immortal's 44 chapters.Sep 13, 2017
What does six dots mean in Morse code?
Between the letters of a word, the pause is equal to three dots, and between words the pause is six dots. One of the best-known signals in Morse code is the distress call SOS: dot dot dot, dash dash dash, dot dot dot.Aug 5, 2011
When did Evanescence release my Immortal?
- "My Immortal" is a song by American rock band Evanescence from their debut studio album, Fallen (2003). It was released by Wind-up Records on December 8, 2003, as the third single from the album. An alternative version appears on the band's fourth studio album Synthesis (2017).
Why is Evanescence’s “My Immortal” called that?
- First released on Origin, “My Immortal” is an Evanescence rock ballad describing the loss of a close relative or a significant other. The song is named ‘my immortal’ because it is about memories...
Why is the song My Immortal called my Immortal?
- The song is named ‘my immortal’ because it is about memories that seem not to be able to die. The music video is shot in all black-and-white. It shows Amy, Ben and the band separately, never together in one shot. Ironically, the video….
What is the tempo of the song my Immortal?
- "My Immortal" is a piano and power ballad written in the key of A major. It was described as a "goth-meets-pop" song. According to the sheet music published by Alfred Music Publishing on the website Musicnotes.com, the song is set in common time and performed in slow and free tempo of 80 beats per minute.